1.2 "Personal Data" means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from data and other information to which an organization can or likely to have access. Common examples of personal data can include name, identification number and contact information.
2. WHEN WILL MELBITS WORLD COLLECT THE PERSONAL DATA?
2.1 We will/ may collect your personal data:
- when you register and / or use our Services or Platforms, or open an account with us.
- when you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to our products and services, either online or in physical form;
- when you make an agreement or provide documents or other information in connection with your interaction with us, or when you use our products and services;
- when you interact with us, such as via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, faxes, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and email;
- when you use our electronic services, or interact with us through our applications or use services on our Platform. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may use when you interact with our application or website;
- when you make transactions through our Service;
- when you submit comments and suggestions or complaints to us;
- when you register for a contest; or
- when you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
The above list is not intended to be an exhaustive list and only provides some general examples of when your personal data may be collected.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL BE COLLECTED BY MELBITS WORLD?
3.1 Personal data that Melbits World may collect includes but is not limited to:
- email address;
- date of birth;
- billing address;
- phone number;
- information sent by or connected to the device (s) used to access the Service;
- any other information about the User when the User registers to use our Service or Platform, and when the User uses the Service or Platform, as well as information relating to how the User uses our Service or Platform; and
- all data about the content used by Users.
3.2 You agree not to submit any information that is inaccurate or misleading, and you agree to notify any inaccuracies or changes in such information. We have the right at our discretion to require further documentation to verify the information submitted by you.
3.3 If you register to become a user of our Platform by using your social media account ("Social Media Account"), connecting your Melbits World account with your Social Media Account or using any of Melbits World's social media features, we can access information about you. Which you voluntarily submit to the Social Media Account provider in accordance with the social media provider policies, and we will manage and use that personal data in accordance with this Policy at all times.
3.4 If you do not want us to collect the personal information / data mentioned above, you can cancel it at any time by notifying our Data Protection Officer in writing. Further information regarding the cancellation can be found in the section below entitled "How can you withdraw your consent, delete, request access to, or modify the information you have provided to us?" However, please note, that by opting out, or withdrawing consent for us to collect, use or process your personal data, may affect your use of the Services and Platform. For example, cancelling the location information collection option will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
4. OTHER DATA COLLECTION
4.1 Most websites and mobile applications, your device sends information which may include data about you which can be recorded by a web server when you use our Platform. This typically includes without limitation, your device's Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer / mobile device operating system, and browser type, mobile device type, mobile device characteristics, unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for mobile devices. you, the address of the recommending site (if any), the page you visit on our website and mobile application and the time of your visit, and sometimes a "cookie" (which can be disabled using your browser preferences) to help the site remember your visit. If you log in, this information is associated with your personal account. This information is also included in anonymous statistics to enable us to understand how visitors use our site.
5.1 From time to time, we may implement "cookies" or other features to allow us to collect or share information that will help us improve our Platform and Services that we offer, or help us offer new services and features. "Cookies" are identifiers that we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your computer or device and tell us how and when the Service or Platform is used or visited, by how many people, and to track activities on our Platform. We may link cookie information to personal data. Cookies also link to information about what items you have selected for the pages and purchases you have viewed. This information is also used to track your shopping cart, for example. Cookies are also used to deliver content specific to your interests and to monitor the use of our Services.
6. VIEW AND DOWNLOAD CONTENT AND ADVERTISING
Just like when browsing pages on our website or on our mobile applications, when you view content and advertisements and access other software on our Platform or through the Service, some of the same information is sent to us (including, but without limitation, Address IP, operating system, etc.); but not about the number of times the page is viewed, your computer sends information to us about the content, advertisements viewed and / or software installed by the Service and Platform and the time.
7. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE US?
7.1 We may collect, use, disclose and / or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- consider and / or process your application / transaction with us or your transactions or communications with third parties through the Service;
- manage, operate, provide and / or manage your use and / or access to our Services and our Platform (including, but not limited to, remembering your preferences), as well as your relationship and your user account with us.
- respond to, process, deal with or complete transactions and/ or fulfill your requests for certain products and services and notify you of service problems and unusual account actions;
- enforces any applicable Terms of Service or end user license agreement;
- protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others;
- for identification and / or verification;
- maintain and provide any software updates and / or other support that may be required from time to time to ensure the Services is running smoothly;
- deal with or facilitate customer service, carry out your instructions, deal with or respond to any inquiries raised by (or purportedly submitted by) you or on your behalf;
- contact you or communicate with you via telephone calls, text messages and/ or fax messages, e-mail and / or postal mail or other means for the purpose of administering and / or managing your relationship with us or your use of our Services, such as but not limited to on communicating administrative information to you relating to our Services. You acknowledge and agree that such communications by us may be made by sending letters, documents or notifications to you, which may involve disclosing certain personal data about you to make such deliveries and as well listed on the outer cover of the postal envelope / parcel;
- notify you when another User has sent you a private message or posted a comment for you on the Platform;
- conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analysis, surveys, service development and / or profiling), to analyze how you use our Services, improve our Services or our products and / or improve your customer experience;
- allow audits and surveys to, among other things, validate the size and composition of our target audience, as well as understand their experience with our Platform Services;
- for marketing, and in this case, sending you through various modes of communication, marketing and promotional information and materials related to products and / or services (including, but not limited to third party services that collaborate with or are linked to the Melbits World platform). Where AKG Games (and / or its affiliates, or related corporations) can sell, market or promote, whether these products or services exist now, or are made in the future. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function at in electronic marketing materials We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies;
- respond to legal process or comply with or as required by any law, governmental requirements or regulations applicable to the relevant jurisdiction, including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosures based on legal requirements that bind AKG Games or its related or affiliated companies;
- produce statistics and research for internal reporting and as required by law and/ or records retention requirements;
- perform due diligence or other screening activities (including, without limitation, background checks) in accordance with any legal or regulatory obligations or our risk management procedures that may be required by law or as imposed by us;
- audit our Services or our Platform business;
- prevent or investigate actual and or suspected violations of the Terms of Service, any fraud, unlawful activity, omission or error, whether related to your use of our Services or any other matter whatsoever arising from your relationship with us;
- store, maintain, back up (whether for post-disaster recovery or otherwise) your personal data, whether within or outside your jurisdiction;
- dealing with and/ or facilitating business asset transactions or possible business asset transactions, where the transaction involves Melbits World as a participant or only involves AKG Games related companies or affiliates as participants or involves Melbits World and / or one related company or AKG Games affiliation. Or more as a participant, and there may also be other third-party organizations that are participants in the transaction. “Business asset transactions” refers to the purchase, sale, lease, merger, acquisition or other form of acquisition, disposal or financing of an organization or part of an organization. or any business or assets of an organization; and / or
- any other purpose we will notify you upon obtaining your consent.
(collectively the "Purpose")
7.2 Since our purposes will / may be collecting, using, disclosing or processing your personal data depending on the situation at hand, these objectives may not be listed above. However, we will notify you of other such purposes at the time of obtaining your consent, except for data processing which is applicable without your consent permitted by the Privacy Laws.
8. HOW DOES MELBITS WORLD PROTECT AND ATTRACT CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
8.1 We implement various security measures and endeavour to ensure the security of your personal data on our systems. User personal data is behind a secure network and can only be accessed by a small number of employees who have special access rights to the system. However, the absence of absolute guarantee or security is inevitable.
9. DOES MELBITS WORLD REVEAL THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS FROM VISITORS TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
9.1 In conducting our business, we will / may need to disclose your personal data to our third party service providers, agents and / or affiliates or related companies, and / or other third parties, for one or more of the Purposes mentioned above. These third party service providers, agents and / or affiliates or related companies and / or other third parties will process your personal data on behalf of us or other parties, for one or more of the Purposes mentioned above. These third parties include, without limitation:
- our subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies;
- contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties that we use to support our business. This includes but is not limited to those who provide administrative or other services to us such as, postal services, telecommunications companies, information technology companies and data centers;
- a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or sale or other transfer of some or all of Melbits World's assets, either on an ongoing basis or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar process, in which personal data is held. by Melbits World regarding our Service Users is one of the assets transferred; or to a partner in a business asset transaction involving AKG Games or one of its affiliates or related companies; and
- third parties to whom we disclose such data for one or more Purposes and such third parties will in turn collect and process your personal data for one or more Purposes.
9.2 This may entail, among other things, sharing statistical and demographic information about our Users and their use of the Services with suppliers of advertising and programming. This will not include anything that can be used to identify you specifically or find out personal information about yourself.
9.3 For the avoidance of doubt, where the Privacy Act or other applicable law permits an organization like us to collect, use or disclose your personal data without your consent, the permission granted by that law will continue to apply.
9.4 Third parties may intercept or access personal data sent to or stored on the site without permission, technology may malfunction or not work as expected, or someone may access, utilize or misuse information without any fault on our part. However, we will use reasonable security arrangements to protect your personal data as required by the Privacy Act; but unavoidably, there is no guarantee of absolute security such as but not limited to unauthorized disclosure arising from malicious and sophisticated hacks by unhappy or hostile parties without any fault on our part.
10. INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHILDREN
11. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
11.2 We, and third parties, may from time to time provide software application downloads for your use on the Platform or through the Service. These applications can separately access, and allow third parties to view, information that can identify you, such as your name, User ID, your device's IP address or other information, such as what cookies may be pre-installed, or that are installed for you. by third-party software applications or websites. Additionally, these applications may ask you to provide additional information directly to third parties. Third party products or services via these applications are not owned or controlled by Melbits World. You are encouraged to read the terms and other policies published by such third parties on their websites or otherwise.
12. SECURITY DISCLAIMER AND THIRD PARTY SITES
12.1 WE DO NOT WARRANT THE SECURITY OF THE PERSONAL DATA AND / OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE ON THIRD PARTY SITES. We do implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data that is in us or under our control. Your personal data is stored behind a secure network and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights to the system, and are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of such personal data. When you place an order or access your personal data, we offer the use of a secure server. All personal data or sensitive information that you provide, is encrypted into our database and can only be accessed as stated above.
12.2 In an effort to provide you with increased value, we may select various third party websites to link to and frame on the Platform. We may also participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to our visitors. All of these linked sites have their own and independent privacy policies and security arrangements. Even if a third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, each of which has its own privacy and data collection practices that are separate from us. Data collected by our co-brand partners or third party websites (even, if offered on, or through our Platform) may not be received by us.
12.3 Therefore, we are not responsible for the content, security arrangements (or the absence of security arrangements), and the activities of these linked sites. These linked sites are for your convenience only, and therefore you access them at your own risk. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our Platform and the links placed on each site, and therefore, we welcome any feedback regarding these linked sites (including, but not limited to, if certain links do not work).
13. WILL MELBITS WORLD TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION ABROAD?
13.1 Your personal data and / or information may be transferred, stored or processed outside of your country. In most cases, your personal data will be processed in Singapore, where our servers are located and our central database operates. Melbits World will only transfer your information overseas in accordance with Privacy Laws.
14. HOW CAN YOU REMOVE YOUR AGREEMENT, REQUEST ACCESS TO, OR CORRECT THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVEN TO US?
14.1 Withdrawing Consent
14.2 Requesting Access to, or Correction of Personal Data
14.2.1 If you have an account with us, you can access and / or correct your own personal data that we currently have or control through the Account Settings page on the Platform. If you do not have an account with us, you can request to access and / or correct your personal data that we currently have or control by sending a written request to us. We will need enough information from you to confirm your identity and the nature of your request so that we can handle your request. Therefore, please submit your request in writing by sending an email to our Personal Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
14.2.2 We may also charge you a reasonable fee for handling and processing your requests to access your personal data. If we choose to charge a fee, we will provide you with a written estimate of the cost to be charged. Please note that we are not obliged to respond to or manage your access request, unless you have agreed to pay a fee.
14.2.3 We reserve the right to refuse to correct your personal data in accordance with the provisions as outlined in the Privacy Law, and where required and / or give the organization the right to refuse to correct personal data in the circumstances stated.
15. QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS? PLEASE CONTACT US